Since we've traveled for both of our recent major holidays, I haven't prepared a big meal at home, but I've been taking advantage of all of the great sales and stocked our freezer. Now it's time to reap that harvest!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, oranges
- scrambled eggs, toast
- Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, Simple Slow Cooker Stuffing (CCC), Mom's Baked Corn, green beans, applesauce
- Turkey tacos, corn, rice
- Hot turkey sandwiches, leftovers
- Turkey and veggie casserole
- Pizza, carrot sticks, fruit
- Spicy Sausage pasta, applesauce
We're beginning an Amish unit for school, so we're planning to fit in some fun baking. We'll share our recipes soon!
What are you cooking this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.